1. Scholarship recipients MUST be a declared
2. Scholarship recipients MUST maintain a full-time academic load of twelve (12)
hours per semester at Collin and earn a minimum 2.5 GPA during the semester in
which the scholarship is awarded. Failure to meet these
requirements will exclude the student from scholarship consideration during the
next academic term.
3. Scholarship recipients MUST be enrolled in at least one 3 credit hour
DRAM/Theatre course during the semester in which the scholarship is awarded.
4. Scholarship recipients MUST participate (i.e., crew, cast or house-staff) on at least one Theatre production during the semester the scholarship is awarded. House Staff includes Head Usher, Box Office Manager, and any Usher who commits to ushering for at least 25% of the performance run of a show.
recipients MUST attend all scheduled Theatre majors meetings throughout the
semester, and MUST be available to represent the College, in performance and/or
in other participation, at selected Theatre events on and off campus.
6. Scholarship recipients are considered our leaders and MUST adhere to the
Student Code of Conduct as printed in the Collin College Student Handbook.
You may obtain a copy of the Student Handbook on any Collin College campus, or
via the web. Failure to do so will result in immediate revocation of the scholarship
and may result in additional penalties, to include suspension and/or expulsion
from the College.
7. Any exception to the above MUST be cleared in advance by the
Discipline Lead of Theatre.
Students who fail to meet the requirements stated
above may be ineligible for future scholarship consideration.
Deadline to Apply:
Applications must be received no later than November 18, 2017; and will be adjudicated by a panel of the Theatre faculty.
Scholarships are awarded per semester on the basis of
current academic standing and demonstrated skills and talent in Theatre.
Student must re-apply each semester for an additional award.
Amount of Award: $100-$500
Contact Discipline Lead of Theatre Brad Baker for more information.
Click here to learn about (and apply for) scholarships from the Collin College Foundation.